- Arrive on time for class.
- Before entering or leaving the class a traditional sign of respect must be shown to ones Sifu (right hand fist, left hand open). Do NOT bow.
- Always respect and obey ones Sifu (Teacher).
- Help keep your place of training clean and tidy.
- Refrain from using profanities. Do not use loud or loose talk.
- Never criticise students of other arts, styles or schools.
- Your training and expertise in Wing Chun is only to be used in SELF-DEFENSE.
- No techniques are to be shown or discussed with non-members of the ‘Association’.
- Tuition fee are due on the FIRST lesson of every month. If you have trouble and cannot pay the fees on time please discuss with your Sifu.
- Your annual membership and licence must be kept up to date. Please renew on or before expiry.
- You must wear full uniform during all classes, seminars and gradings.
- You must bring your membership/record book to all events.
- Do not smoke, chew gum or wear jewellery in class.
- When leaving the kwoon please be respectful of others by leaving quietly.
- Be a positive role model and lead by example (especially to the younger members of the club).
- Maintain your self respect and that of the Cambridgeshire Wing Chun Schools by conducting yourself with honour to everyone inside and outside of the the school.
- The Sifu is present to teach and answer questions. However, do not bother them with trivia. If you have doubts ask an assistant instructor or senior student first.
Enjoy your training.